"ignore the story. see the soul. remember to love. you will never regret it" --- Seane Corn

"ignore the story. see the soul. remember to love. you will never regret it" --- Seane Corn
it's a jungle out there

Monday, September 6, 2010

Just Picts... for now


Some eye candy till I can
wring words out of my
salt cured sun soaked
brain


the mexican yellow brick road


the hammocks


the jacuzzi


the yellow kitchen house


the yellow kitchen house
and
blue bedroom house


the purple caretaker's house
the caretaker is not purple
just his house
his name is Tony
the caretaker
not the house


the pink bedroom house


the steps to the roof patio over the kitchen


pretty pink steps


we snorkeled here


gazed up at mayan ruins here


took naps and drank coffee here


the cast of characters

one of many iguanas



it was a great adventure
but
there's no place like home


9 comments:

  1. Outstanding. And the family pic is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my heart. There is nothing about any of these pictures which doesn't scream BEAUTY to me.
    I would envy you your Mexican adventure but it's not in me because I love you and yours so much that it only makes me happy to know you had it.
    I've been thinking about you so much, hoping you were all having a wonderful time. I hope it was as grand as the pictures show.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Thank you so much for sharing your vacation! So beautiful and colorful

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm gonna try really hard to have a dream tonight about living in that lovely colorful house.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dude! It looks totally awesome and like a very good time. I hope it soaked well into all your nooks and crannies and you'll be able to wring out a little sand and surf now and again.

    I've never been to Mexico...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that's beautiful. Looks like you were successful in getting the one that isn't yours over the border. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Paradise! The colors blow me away.

    I have missed you. Glad you and the gang are home safe and sound.

    Love,
    SB

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG the general gorgeousness! I want to eat your holiday.

    ReplyDelete

so... wadaya think?

Your fairy is called Columbine Icedancer
She is a bone chilling bringer of justice for the vulnerable.
She lives in mushroom fields and quiet meadows.
She is only seen when the bees swarm and the crickets chirrup.
She wears lilac and purple like columbine flowers. She has icy blue butterfly wings.