"ignore the story. see the soul. remember to love. you will never regret it" --- Seane Corn

"ignore the story. see the soul. remember to love. you will never regret it" --- Seane Corn
it's a jungle out there

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Specks in the City


I think these four fashionistas could have a hit show
5 year run, syndication, and Netflix DVDs.

Step aside Sarah Jessica Parker.


Fashion Annie
check Annie out here and here

Fashion Halle
check Halle out here and here



Fashion Amzi
see more of Amzi here







and of course
Fashion Mia






these Specks will take their cities by storm

happy spring sunday



10 comments:

  1. Oh. I want to be a little girl again. I want to wear FASHION fashioned after my own dreams of fashion.
    La. Oh, la.

    ReplyDelete
  2. first of all, i'm about to jump mia for that motor cycle jacket. remember the one i had that said 'do not be a clone(after the t-shirt you or mellie bought in london)?'.

    second, it seems that mia has already jacked those striped tights off amzi. they look awefully familiar...

    third, our grrrrlies kick donkey!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous girls -- and yours is truly spectacular.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My goodness. They do love their clothes. Having never had daughters myself, I'm not sure whether to be jealous of what looks like such fun, or grateful that I don't have to get a second mortgage on the house to meet their "fashion" needs. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those outfits are Ferosh! Love the crazy socks, especially.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, that made me happy. I love creativity and humor in attire.

    ReplyDelete
  7. If Mia could be any cuter, I don't know how.

    ReplyDelete
  8. omy gosh! they would be bff's!! mia is way too cute! love her!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. this made me smile wide.
    fashionistas every one!

    ReplyDelete

so... wadaya think?

Your fairy is called Columbine Icedancer
She is a bone chilling bringer of justice for the vulnerable.
She lives in mushroom fields and quiet meadows.
She is only seen when the bees swarm and the crickets chirrup.
She wears lilac and purple like columbine flowers. She has icy blue butterfly wings.