"ignore the story. see the soul. remember to love. you will never regret it" --- Seane Corn

"ignore the story. see the soul. remember to love. you will never regret it" --- Seane Corn
it's a jungle out there

Thursday, May 27, 2010

shit for brains wednesday-OK I think I fixed it


SEE?!?

It's not Wednesday. It's Thursday.

So instead of Wordless Wednesday or Thousand Word Thursday

today is Shit For Brains idon'tknowhatfuckindayitis

I'm all outta whack

but this is funny and made me laugh...





Make-up: 60$
Boob-job: 6000$


Forgetting to tuck in your nuts:
priceless


hee hee

14 comments:

  1. Dang, no photo.
    Crazy week here too. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, no photo!

    but i'm thinking as soon as you finish paying off that gargantuan tattoo you'll start saving up for the boob job to go with it...?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got the photo and ran off to throw up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY DOG -- couldn't see the photo last night, but sure as heckfire came back to try it this morning. holy smokes, that's gross

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I looked like him (without the nuts).

    Have a good long weekend.

    Love,

    SB

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! What the hell??? I would have never guessed "dude" for that one. He needs to be on the Maury Show!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm with Elizabeth in the bathroom.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay, I sooooo needed a laugh, and you gave it to me. You Rock!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw - didn't they teach she/he to take off one (I guess two is this instance) extra accessory right before walking out the door?

    ReplyDelete
  10. For some reason I couldn't view this post last week.

    So glad I came back to check it out.

    Now. To gross out my husband.

    hehehehehe

    ReplyDelete

so... wadaya think?

Your fairy is called Columbine Icedancer
She is a bone chilling bringer of justice for the vulnerable.
She lives in mushroom fields and quiet meadows.
She is only seen when the bees swarm and the crickets chirrup.
She wears lilac and purple like columbine flowers. She has icy blue butterfly wings.